Your S7G guitar is warranted through the authorized S7G dealer from which it was purchased or directly by the S7G Custom Shop if you did not purchase it from an authorized dealer. If you are the original owner and feel you are experiencing a warranty related issue, please contact your authorized S7G dealer immediately for warranty parts and/or services.
S7G LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
S7G warrants its guitars to be free from defects in materials and craftsmanship, subject to the limitations detailed herein. Warranty is restricted to the original owner and is non-transferrable or extended or assigned to subsequent owners. In order to validate your warranty, and as a condition precedent to warranty coverage hereunder, you must return your warranty registration within thirty (30) days following the original purchase date. Your proof of purchase or sales receipt must accompany all requests for warranty coverage.
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
1. Any instrument which has not been registered with the S7G factory within 30 days of the original purchase date, or whose warranty card has been altered or includes false or incomplete information.
2. Any instrument on which the serial number has been removed or altered.
3. Any instrument not purchased from an authorized S7G dealer or directly from the S7G Store or Custom Shop, or upon which unauthorized repair or service work has been carried out.
4. Any instrument which has been damaged due to an accident, negligence, or misuse.
5. Normal “wear and tear”, including but not limited to and discolorization, fading or damage to the original finish, or worn frets, strings, tuners, hardware, and plating.
6. Any subjective issues such as “tone”.
7. Gold Plating.
8. Any factory installed electronics and hardware after 2 years from the original purchase date.
9. Any instrument that has been subjected to extremes of humidity and/or temperature.
10. Shipping damage of any kind.
S7G makes no other express warranty of any kind whatsoever. All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, exceeding the specific provisions of this warranty are hereby disclaimed and excluded from this warranty. Some states and/or countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties so that the above may not apply to you.
S7G shall not be liable for any special, indirect consequential, incidental or other similar damage suffered by the purchaser or any third party, including without limitation, damages for loss or profits or business or damages resulting from use or performance of the instrument, whether in contract or in tort, even if S7G or its authorized representative has been advised of such damages, and S7G shall not be liable for any expenses, claims, or suits arising out of or relating to any of the foregoing.
If at any time during the warranty, this guitar malfunctions due to faulty materials and workmanship, S7G will, at it’s sole discretion, repair the defect without charge or replace it with a model of similar specification and value that does not exceed the original purchase price of the guitar.
To obtain warranty assistance, this guitar must be taken to an authorized S7G dealer with a copy of the sales receipt to obtain a Return Authorization prior to return to the S7G Custom Shop.
All shipping and insurance, including any perceived “collector” value, are the sole responsibility of the original purchaser.
On arrival to the S7G custom shop, a determination will be made whether the defect is covered under the terms of the warranty. If the repair is covered under the terms of the warranty, it will be repaired at no cost to the original purchaser including the return shipping. If the repair is not covered under the warranty, an estimate of the cost of the repair to the original purchaser will be given.
This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and any other country in which an authorized S7G dealer exists. The terms of this warranty in any other country will be determined on a case by case basis and may differ from the above terms, conditions, and length.